Alto Adige vino box
Why fall for the wines of the northernmost region of Italy? As Vif Week-End magazine points out, the Alpine-Mediterranean climate and the mix of Austro-German efficiency and Italian temperament result in wines that are "pure and direct, but also full-bodied and ripe." Demonstration in 6 nuggets unearthed by us.
- The delicate Gewürztraminer, king wine in South Tyrol
- The creamy Grüner Veltliner: mineral, with peppery notes.
- The explosive Schiava: an ancient red, fresh and fruity grape variety.
- The Blauburgunder (Pinot Nero) Riserva Mazzon: velvety and complex, with extremely elegant tannins
- The drinkable Lagrein: one of our bestsellers.
- Cuvée Eva: a very mineral fresh white, with notes of green apple.